What’s in it for you?
- Bi-weekly meetings with professional speakers
- Networking with other PR students regionally and nationally
- Professional development: resume critique, agency tours, mentorships, workshops and exclusive internships
- Real-world experience with GrandPR & other local PR firms
- PRSA Associate membership after graduation: dues are $60 vs. $225
- PRSA professional luncheons and socials
- Do I have to be an Ad/PR major or minor to join? NO
- What type of majors can benefit from PRSSA? Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, and Business
- When do you meet? Bi-weekly on Thursdays at 7PM
- Where do you meet? Niemeyer Honors College Room 148
- Do I have to pay? YES – please see our Dues page for information about the cost of membership!
- Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY
If you have any further questions or you’d like to be put on our mailing lists to stay updated, please contact our VP of Member Services, Kylee Reinert at email@example.com