Asking foundational questions is scary. We Ad/PR students have all been there, felt that, and regretted not posing the big questions at the beginning of our studies. So, here we are: upperclassmen asking the questions so you don’t have to.
In this episode, we cover 5 questions that first-year students are asking:
- What made you want to go into PR/made you realize you could be good at it?
- What’s the difference between advertising and PR?
- What surprised you most about going into PR? Is there anything you didn’t expect?
- I’m taking all pre req classes this year. Is there anything else I should be doing preparing for marketing/ PR?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned since freshman year?
Have any other questions? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We would love to get in touch. Or, find any of the guests here:
Amberly Dzimira, VP of Chapter Development
Clare Quirin, Social Media Director
Jesse Schmitt, GrandPR CEO
Payton Peltomaa, VP of Programming