GVSU Student PRSSA Membership
What’s in it for you?
- Bi-weekly meetings with professional speakers
- Networking with other PR students regionally and nationally
- Professional development: resume critique, agency tours, mentorships, workshops and exclusive internships
- Real-world experience with GrandPR & other local PR firms
- PRSA Associate membership after graduation: dues are $60 vs. $225
- PRSA professional luncheons and socials
- Do I have to be an Ad/PR major or minor to join? NO
- What type of majors can benefit from PRSSA? Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, and Business
- When do you meet? Bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 9pm
- Where do you meet? Niemeyer Honors College Room 148
- Do I have to pay? YES – come to one of our meetings (1st time free of charge, after that member dues are $45 per year or $25 per semester).
- Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY
If you have any further questions or you’d like to be put on our mailing lists to stay updated, please contact our VP of Member Services, Morgan Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.